Terms And Conditions Of Use
The term 'Total Business Training or TotalBusinessTraining.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the courses or any other resource and the website TotalBusinessTraining.com. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Total Business Training, makes no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of purchasing this service or following Total Business Training’s advice, or the advice given to others who participate in this service. Total Business Training does not in any way imply that you or any other person who uses this service will duplicate Total Business Training success, which is not typical.
Total Business Training does not know the people who buy this service, Total Business Training does not know their work habits, nor their background or skill level, and therefore can make no predictions concerning the results that will be achieved by the people who purchase from this web site.
By purchasing any product or service from us you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
The service that we offer on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
You agree that Total Business Training is not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented by Total Business Training, or any products or services offered by Total Business Training.
Common sense: you recognize that all marketing and any business endeavor encompasses risk.
You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service.
You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Total Business Training, liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the products or services to live up to your expectations.
You may cancel your membership during the 30 day guarantee period by contacting our support desk. If you cancel your membership, your magazine will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to sell individual issues or subscriptions of your magazine in the appstore.
Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and any products or services are at your risk.
Total Business Training nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site, products or services. without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
To your Success,
News From Our Blog
7 Ways to Market Your New Business on a Small Budget April 25, 2016
5 Reasons Why You Need A Work-At-Home Schedule April 5, 2016